Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Atomic Christmas!

My Christmas wishlist was fairly simple this year: anything from the Atomic era and I will be on cloud 9.

My husband totally hit the nail on the head with these gems he found at local antique shops & vintage stores.. Also, I should probably mention that I have a bit of an obsession with mid-century lamps and lighting fixtures. (I probably have more than I have electrical sockets in my house.. it's becoming a bit of a problem!)



Vintage Eames Midcentury Danish Modern Atomic Lamps.

Actually, I already had one, and he miraculously found me the other matching one, so now I have a set! So perfect.




Atomic Starburst clock.

This is my third starburst clock in my collection. I am hoping to one day have enough to fill an entire wall with them. How beautiful would that be?

My parent's also got me some more Federal Amoeba glasses for my growing collection, and also a complete set of Fire King Peach Lustre Depression Era glass tea cups & saucers. So very stunning. I have still yet to photograph those.

All in all, a fantastic Christmas. People are too kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment